Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Laurel's doll...finished!

I have finally finished Laurel's doll...who still needs a name. I'm really happy with her, she looks so close to what I had in mind, which was a hard thing to achieve. Its been great to learn a new skill and now I have lots of sewing ideas I want to try out. 

Her hair is made from twisted strips of patterned fabric and I made the dress, but not the cardi. The cardi was actually something made for Laurel who was never small enough for it so great that it's getting worn! The dress was pretty tricky and its not quite how I wanted it (only just covers her bum) but I guess a doll can never have too many dresses so will definitely be making some more! 

Watch this space for a cheeky little boy doll for Ezra...








1 comment: